i thought that we were sopposed to be helping each other on here people why all the negativity

I recently posted up a question and this lady was questioning my position as being a mother when the question clearly had nothing to do with my dd. Personally it pisses me off because she didn't know me nor did she even answer my question ..i just wanna cuss that lady out because she had no right .WE ARE SOPPOSE TO BE ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER AND HELPING EACH OTHER WITH SITUATION IN OUR LIVES NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL..I THOUGHT THAT WHAT THIS WEBSITE WAS ALL ABOUT ...I GUESS I'M JUST VENTING

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 2:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree. There are some people who have nothing else to do with their day so they sit on this site and bash other people. Don't pay them any mind, just do what you think is right.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You just have to take the good with the bad on this site:)

Some people are just so miserable in life and they try to make you feel inadequate or dumb, because thats how they feel about themselves.

Just ignore them-CM will never change!
    Anonymous

• Everyone has their own opinion and way to express themselves.  When you ask a question you are opening the door to all sorts of responses.  Unfortunitally there are very unhappy people out there who do not know how to give advice without bashing and being negative.  I pay no attention to the cruel answers, I just keep reading and do find some good advice.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• let it go. dnt take things so personal or to heart... we all know people on this site can be just plain ignorant... take the good with the bad and put on your big girl panties.... let it go.. its stupid to dwell on it.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME.. WHAT GETS ME IS THE COWARD WHO WROTE IT WONT LEAVE THERE NAME.. CUASE THEY ARE AFRAID YOU WILL COME TEL THEM WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM.. THATS FUNNY.. THERE IS ALOT OF COWARDS IN THIS WORLD.. PEOPLE JUST STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BIG SHOT AND STOP HIDING...............
    nesamama

Answer by nesamama at 2:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Your question was incomplete and the answer given was just fine, as to what you typed.

What annoys ME is when people ask a question, don't give all the information, and then when they get a few answers, then come out with the rest of the information or a rude comment.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• YOU MY FRIEND ARE ANOTHER ONE .YOU JUST DON'T GET IT ...MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT A GUY WHO IS A FRIEND AND HE WANTS TO BE MORE..I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM..WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING A MOM AND TAKING CARE OF MY MOTHERLY RESPONSIBILITIES..= NOTHING ..MY POINT EXACTLY ...
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 3:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You know, sometimes people don't comprehend what others write and answer it how they think it should be. I asked a question once and the other person got the question completely wrong, so if you are going to write something, make sure its understandable, easy as 1,2,3.Maybe she read it and thought it meant something else, who knows.And sometimes the person asking gets a little pissed and acts worse than a child when they get answers they don't want. So simplicity is best for most.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, I am another one.

I believe that before you sort out your feelings about men, you need to figure out yourself. I believe that energy spent worrying about boys is better spent in school, bettering yourself, and creating lasting friendships.

According to your earlier question you have come thisclose to have sex with someone about whom you have very conflicting feelings. You have different responsibilities now that you are a mother and you need to make sure this potential bed partner is STD free, for one. Condoms are not 100% and unless you want to be a mother of 2, I would suggest taking care of BC on your own as well.

Your motherly responsibilities include not getting some yicky disease, knowing who you let into your daughter's life and acting like a grown-up.

Wacky, ain't it?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'M NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU...I AM IN SCHOOL...FULL TIME AND WORK A PART TIME JOB ......AND STILL HAVE TIME FOR MY DD...YOUR STUPIDITY MAKES ME LAUGH I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT A PERSON...AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE'S A VIRGIN AND I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR OVER TEN YEARS...(WENT TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TOGETHER) YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MY BUISNESS...EVERYONE ONE COULD ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION BUT YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON JUST COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT THAT'S FINE MY QUESTION WAS ANSWERED AND I'M HAPPY WITH THE GOOD ADVICE I DID GET..AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I WAS EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU WANTED TO BE APART OF THE PROBLEM OBVIOUSLY...AND SMARTONE YOU CAN'T DETERMINE. A PERSON'S MATURITY LEVEL BY A QUESTION....YOUR A FUNNY LADY TO ME BECAUSE YOUR ASSUMING THINGS ..ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY AND KEEP IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE ..BUT I'M DONE WITH YOU KICK ROCKS LADY
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 3:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009