Anybody else share in my cold and worry??

I am 11 weeks today and so paranoid about this baby! It is driving me crazy how worried I get. I still have ALL the symptoms but I gues because I have to wait to finally hear babies heartbeat until 15 weeks that it is a little fustrating. Peace of MInd you know!!!!! Now..... I have a cold and I feel even more crappier with this and the morning sickness all day and being tired as it is. I want to feel good and know my baby is ok! Will my doc think I am nuts if I E-mail her again to tell her I am worried about the length of time. This is my third but my last baby is almost 7 so and my first 10 in July! They instilled in my head! " Now that your older and I think it isn't helping!!! I am only 29 !!!!! LOL I think I am looking for words of wisdom and people feeling the same as me!!! Are you out there ladies?????
Thanks!

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi. I too am 11 weeks and I am just getting over the worst cold. You're almost out of the first trimester. Hang in there. I don't understand why you have to wait until you are 15 weeks to hear the heartbeat. What, they are telling you that you are "older" now? at 29? Please! I had my first at 29 no problems at all and pregnant with my second at 31. Back in the day, pioneer women used to have 10 + kids to work on the farms till they couldn't have kids anymore. Several of my ancestors had babies til their mid 40s. Never any problems. Now we just overmedicalize everything. You are hardly old at 29. And feeling all the awful pregnancy symptoms is a very good sign.
    Isaidit

Answer by Isaidit at 3:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009