HELP boring sex life what can i do??

So our sex is getting boring. and im no kidding i get off at all. I need help ladies how do you get off now a days??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• movies, toys, role playing, erotic games, sexy outfits, foreplay
    Anonymous

• LOL, my husband(41 yrs old) bought a mask and handcuffs and told me to think about THEM until he gets home!!!!! how in the world am I going to work waiting for him to get home while thinking about that.AND not to mention, we neither one have used anything like that before sooooooo.In other words, go buy some fun!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Work on your marriage. The sexual relationship never gets boring in a good marriage, and we're about to celebrate our 44th anniversary next week.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i started with cotton candy flavored lube it does the job. friction gets it hot or cold. and its edible.
    i also have the butterfly which is actually a star fish. it has straps n u put it on likepanties and it stimulates ur clitoris. its dscreet. u can actually wear it under ur clothes. adult video mga plex is my friend or passion parties. those r great to learn and get started with stuff like that. or role lay. i have this cheerleading playboy outfit that i wore for my hubby, made him some wings and steak fries and put on the game. when i brought his late dinner my outfit he didnt care about the game. i dont know if u have kids but i do. i jst put them to bed first then get creative.
    JV_GR82B_ME

Answer by JV_GR82B_ME at 3:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My DH have a great sex life and I think that it comes from our connection with one another. We will fight and argue like cats and dogs but at the end of the day we know that we love each other and that there are no 2 people in the world that would be better suited for us. Sometimes it is more about the spiritual connection.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2009