wHO HERE HAS 2 KIDS BY DIFFENT DADS

i HAVE A DAUGHTER BUT ME AND HER DAD ARE NO TTOGETHER....I KNOW LATER ON I WILL FIND THE RIGHT GUY I HOPE AND HAVE MORE KIDS.. I FEEL WEIRD HAVING ANOTHER KIDS WITH ANOTHER MAN.. WHO IS IN THE SITUATION AND HOW DOES IT FEEL

nesamama

Asked by nesamama at 2:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It does not feel wierd at all.Your relationship with your children is the same no matter what.
    nannysimonds

Answer by nannysimonds at 3:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• my sister has 3 kids by 3 diff guys and her daughters fathers are half brothers it dont bother her at all
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I just had my second child by another man that I am in a relationship with, before I thought ppl would look down on me for having two different fathers and felt guilty that my daughter's father is not around but my sons is, but it all works out as long as you are happy who cares what anyone else thinks, and as long as he treats your daughter good I wouldn't feel weird about it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have 2 children by 2 different men. My oldest was unplanned but I love him to pieces and his paternal grandmother and I have a wonderful relationship and she is incredibly supportive. My youngest was planned and his father and I are married. Do not worry about how the world will look at you. Remember that as long as your child(ren) are loved and cared for, that is the most important thing.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I feel the same. I have 2 kids my my exDH, had before we were married, but I still feel bad that I will eventually have more children by another man. I am going through a seperation leading to divorce now and pray I find the right one down the line to have more children with. No matter how many dads and babies, as long as they are well taken care of and loved, screw what everyone else thinks and says!!!!
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• It works for me. My Husband and I have been together since my son was 2. We had our daughter when my son was 4. He takes to my son as he does his daughter. His father is in his life as well just not as much as he should be. But it's not wierd at all. Our family is complete
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 4:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have two kids buy one guy. And one kid by my husband. But he did adopt my two older boys.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have 3 kids by 3 different dads! I never worry what people think about it, they are my kids and this is MY life. Like it or lump it!

Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 10:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You shouldn't feel weird. As much as other people would like the world to be perfect it isn't and this is one of those things that happens. I had one kid when I met my SO and now we have two more. He considers my oldest his son and nobody even knows he's not his unless they have some reason to ask and they usually don't. As long as you're taking care of your kids it's nobody's business.
    Anonymous