A Couple Questions

First, I had my mirena out in december and we have been ttc since my period ended...I am almost 2weeks late for my period and early in the month I had some sharp pains in my left lower abdomen and some cramping. I called the doctor and told them because all my hpt tests were negative last one taken on friday. They are ordering a blood test for me this week? If I am not pregnant then where is my period? I have never been this late in my entire life!!! Can my body forget what it is supposed to do for a little while after and IUD? Anyone have to go on medicine to regulate their periods after having an IUD removed? Second question....I never noticed it before but I breastfed my son and I thought my breasts pretty much went back to normal after it was done...however, in the center of my nipples it is starting to get a lighter color and crack a little like I am going to start expressing milk again. Is this something that might....

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have never went away the first time?
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009