Crow's Feet 911 Help!!!

So I went through a hideous divorce in 2007 & I was more stressed than I've ever been in my life. Right in the middle of it, one day I look in the mirror & smile & BAM!!! Crow's feet around my eyes! I was 25 years old with wrinkles!!! I was horrified & very very upset. Here I sit a year and a half later and...they're still here lol. Is there seriously nothing to make them go away??? I use expensive night cream every night & while my skin is nice & soft & hydrated it's still wrinkled. I'm 27 & I feel like an old woman. I know they're probably not as bad as I see them to be but it's still upseting. Any advice???

Vballchick

Asked by Vballchick at 2:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate - I can tell you that spending the $$$ on creams is not going to work (unless you go big like Creme de la Mer). Drink all your daily water, SUNSCREEN EVERY MORNING, and relax.

In twenty years you won't believe how young you used to look. I am sorry though - it's horrible not to like the face in the mirror.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• quietGet a lot of sleep too.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have been using Pond's dry skin cream for umpteen years. I am 49 and have no crow's feet. I tell people thats what I always use and have always used, and it works wonders for me.Its not expensive either, but its good!I have tried other stuff, more expensive because I was getting older and didn't want all those wrinkles, and I always went back to Ponds. You never know, it might work for you!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am using Arbonne's anti-aging skin care line and I love it.
    I have tried cheaper lines and they just clogged my skin or left it looking dull.
    The first night I used the eye cream I saw a difference in hydration and in discoloration. I have sinus so I always have dark circles. This cream has definately lightened them for me.

If you would like free samples I am more than happy to send you some.

To learn more about the products visit http://www.try.myarbonne.com
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Sorry - crow's feet (as well as other wrinkles) are GENETIC and once your skin starts losing elasticity, then no matter what, you won't be able to get rid of the deeper ones on your own no matter WHAT cream you use. I started to get crow's feet when I smiled at about 25 also, but they didn't start to show otherwise until I was in my late 30's. I actually WELCOMED them since I tended to look older than my age until I hit my early 20's and then I started looking YOUNGER than my true age. Even at almost 40, I STILL get carded.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• People will frown on this but Botox eliminates them temporarily and postpones aging. I use it once a year and it really helps. Otherwise you can try peeling creams like retin a. Keeps the lines to a minimum but really I wouldn't worry about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• hey girl i know how you feel! im 26 and i have them but i've learned to accept them they're simply my happy lines. unfortunately they are genetic, i do thank my mother for them and we laugh about it (which probably doesn't help ) but just keep moisturizing. I use no 7 advanced hydration day cream love it. doesnt erase them but all moisturizing does help!
    paxybaby08

Answer by paxybaby08 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Go to your dermatologist & have them work their magic & then start moisturizing.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 4:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The TimeWise Age-fighting skin care line from Mary Kay Cosmetics works. At your age, the Firming Eye cream will do wonders. Give it time to work, but it does. Let me know and I will send you samples to try out. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Free shipping. And 15% off for Cafemoms.

www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 11:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2009