need 2 loose a few lbs

So, I've had 3 children & I'm done now. Unfortunately I've got some extra poundage to show for it. I exercise 3 times a week playing volleyball but I'm just mantaining my weightloss from right after I had baby #3 and I've got a good 40 more lbs to lose. I've done many diets over the years but I was just wondering if anyone had some pointers, tips, ideas or something that really worked for you & wasn't miserable to do. I guess I'm saying I need some inspiration so dish ladies.

Vballchick

Asked by Vballchick at 3:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• As far as dieting goes, you can try to eat 6 small meals a day to increase your metabolism. Playing volleyball is an awesome way to get exercise! You can also go for walks, or idk if you would do this, but the Wii Fit is pretty cool for exercising, it even 'yells' at you if you miss a bunch of days in a row. It also charts your BMI and weight loss, which can motivate you even more.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009