What am i doing wrong?

its been 10 months since i have been ttc and have had nothing. what am i doing wrong? Im tracking and having sex on the right days n nothing!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Well when I went through this 6 years ago I had already gotten pregnant 4 times without problem and unfortunately lost them all. When we tried the 5th time I was prepared to conceive really easily as I had in the past, but this time it was different. I wanted it so badly that there was nothing I could do to force the issue. It was after I stopped trying so hard that it happened. Sometimes we are affected psychologically by the stress and desire of wanting it so badly. It has more power than we can imagine.

Also, make sure to check with your OBGYN to check if there may be some reason? Infertility problems can be scary , but nowdays there are so many methods for overcoming these issues. Good Luck!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 1:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2012

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 12:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• at first i was really focused on it. but the past couple months i haven't been. we've had sex regularly but Im not stressing out about it. with our first, we were having unprotected sex for 2 years before we got pregnant. we weren't trying but we weren't NOT. there were definitely a lot of times we could have gotten pregnant and didn't.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2012