I added new pictures and they are in a album now but when I go do a showdown there not there to chose from so how do I use thoses pictures to do a showdown?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page so that we can better troubleshoot this issue for you.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'm having the same problem. I'm wondering if I'm not doing something correctly. I can't figure it out. I'm new here lol
    Anonymous

• I would check your privacy settings. If you have the photos or the albums marked for friends or yourself only they probably won't be available to use in public areas like widgets and showdowns.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2009