premature labor?

Do you know anyone or experienced you baby comming early? I will be 30 weeks on monday... are there chances the baby could come at any moment? or would it be something medically if she did come early?....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i went into to labor with my twins around 25 weeks, they put me on bed rest and at 33 weeks i went into the doctor and they said i was 4 cm and they sent me to the hospital and broke my water. but unless you are having contractions then i wouldnt worry to much. if you get to stressed about, talk to your doctor when you go in and tell him how you feel. im not sure what your situation is though, so im not sure if that helped or not.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no im not in any type of situation, but each week i google my week and read about it and i saw alot of questions on this yahoo website about women going into labor right around where im at... so just curious.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• dont worry about it. if you stress that can sometimes lead to premature labor. but you should be fine. all my other children where born about the right time. my first one was alittle early but that was cause i was induced for my asthma. but my last two pregnancys went fine. just try not to worry about it. if you do happen to go into pre labor there is now alot of stuff doctors can do to help prevent it. just look out for contraction and if you start to see a pattern in them call your doctor right away that way they can stop it before you get to far.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2009