Does anyone have any good news to share today?

I notice a lot of people are not doing so well in life today, so , I thought maybe if we share something good(it may be good for you and not another person). I have a date with my husband, yahoo me!!

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• might be stupid but im looking foward to a new funny home vidios on tonight. to just sit and relax and laugh,
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I got my schedule for next quarter and it has my graduation date on it!

Feels good and exciting after 4 years of working hard! I am soo excited (and scared)!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My daughter, who will be one month old tomorrow, smiled at me for the first time today!

Yayyy :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My DD turned one yesterday!!! It was a lot of fun!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Went to the manatee park yesterday and had a great time....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have been working with my son for almost a year to poop on the potty. And he has done it a few times in the last few days. It is the fist time he has done it in a year of trying. So we are pretty excited about it. Also his birthday is in 3 days, he will be 4. We will be having a space shuttle birthday party because he wants to be an astronaut. It should be fun!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 4:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My son turned 1 yesterday! ... and, although this was unplanned & pretty shocking at first, I'm starting to get excited over the fact that he will be a big brother in September! We found out a little less than a month ago. : )

Oh, and my husband is going grocery shopping for me tonight when he gets off of work. Yay! No WalMart for me today! I'm stoked : ) I just went Friday, so I wasn't looking forward to going again..
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 4:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My husband made the cut when layoffs happened at his job. That was great news. He is very busy now, travelling more, happy and getting more interesting. We are in good shape. My job is good for the rest of the year and I am a nurse so I can work no matter what. I sometimes feel guilty sharing we are doing well this way but in my case, it points to choosing a career someone might consider and in my husband's case, puts us in a position to be helpful when others need it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My grandson finally stopped throwing up and his fever is down.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'm going to Disney World! Me for like the 100th time, my son for the 1st time, and my hubby isn't going ;o)
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009