the mysterious soaking wet socks...

this has happened a couple of times. I pick up my DS and his socks are completely soaked. With what? I thought maybe pee ran down his leg, but his pants aren't wet. I thought maybe he drooled on himself. (it always happens when he's in his saucer or his jumper) but nothing else on him is ever wet. his diapers fit fine and they are not overloaded. What the hell????

RenaJean

Asked by RenaJean at 3:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chewing when you're not looking?
    Anonymous

• Chewing or sometimes my son peed up over his hip & out his diaper & just the bottom of his pants/socks would be wet.
    Anonymous

• he's in his saucer or jumper though... he can't get to his feet.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 4:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Chewing on his toes! LOL My son tries to do this all the time, I just usually catch him! Maybe it is a pool of drool in the bottom of the saucer....IDK?!? When you figure it out let us know!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• he can be drooling and it could puddle under his feet and his socks sop it up, or he could have sweaty feet. my son has sweaty feet and his socks are always wet...
    mooreboysmom

Answer by mooreboysmom at 11:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2009