TMI question: how long do you wait...

to have sex if you have a yeast infection? I am done taking the 3 day medicine and would like to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• As far as i know you just don't whil taking the medicine. But you may want to wait a couple days. IDK
    Anonymous

• I'm Sorry I honestly don't know! But is there A no.# To call on the Box to ask!!? That's thoughtful & understanding of you to wait & be sure!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Usually a Dr. will advise you to wait 7 days from the start of treatment. The 3 day treatment doesn't comepletly 'cure' in 3 days. It begins the process. Believe me you do NOT want to have sex too soon. Sex with even a trace of yeast is very painful. It can also infect your partner..who may reinfect you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'd wait until the symptoms are completely gone. It hurts like a mother---- and you can give it to your partner.
    Anonymous

• THANK YOU all for answering my question
    Anonymous