another one

okay so my dad is in the hospital my mother has no heat since six this morning but waited til almost three to call and tell me we went up there about twenty to twentyfive minutes away. my hubby fixed it by the time we got home i called and it wasn't working again/so i called her told her i was coming to get her to bring her to our house. she refuses to come she said she will just turn on the stove. well we are going back up to see if he can fix it with no guarantee it will stay working and she will not come out to our house. what should i do let her freeze and possibley blow her house up. like i said she wants to run the stove my dad has oxygen tanks every where in that house and the furnace isn't working what would you do?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, call the electric company. Hope all is well.If you need anything, Jodi, please do not hesitate to message me. You know I am here for you and your family. No doubt.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Can you call aelectric co. They do come anytime day, weekend, Whatever. I would get someone out there to get them or get it fix.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Try calling the electric/gas company. If they can't help her out today, then maybe lie to your Mom and tell her that they will be there later, and to just come to your house for dinner or something until it's fixed? Then keep her there at least over night. I don't know, but good luck. Parents are so damn stubborn!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• using the oven for heat will not cause the home to blow up unless the oxygen tanks and bottles are INSIDE the oven.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Even w/o the oxygen tanks, she can still die trying to heat the house with the oven (if it's gas) and is a really really bad idea.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• DO NOT LET HER USE THE STOVE/OVEN
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well thanks for the advice of not letting her use the stove i already knew that. i am saying that i cannont keep running up there all night. we went again and by the time we got there it was working again i am beginning to believe she was doing it for attention
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009