Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find......

One of those mesh bumpers for a crib? My baby girl keeps getting her legs stuck in the rails of her crib and she is to much of a wiggle wart to have a regular bumper. Any advice is greatly appreciated!


Asked by jokermom at 5:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 5 (76 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Here's a link to one at Toys R Us- it's available online and you can put in your zip code to see if it's also at a store near you:

    And here's two links for ones at Walmart, which you can either buy online or do 'site to store' shipping for free:

    Answer by princesspalace at 11:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • I'm not completely sure where you can buy them separately other than online...but I know you usually get bumpers with the complete comforter sets that you can buy anywhere that sells baby stuff.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 5:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • have you tried ?

    Answer by AussieMum2 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • here is a link that shows different places that sell them

    Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Walmart, that's where my mother bought me one.

    Answer by aidansmyheart at 6:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Amazon.
    There's short versions:
    Full height versions:
    And crib tent version:

    The crib tent version gives you more use later since you will be able to prevent her from climbing out. That lets you decide if she is ready for the freedom of a bed instead of being forced to move her to a bed when she starts to try to climb out.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2009