What Do I do?

I just found out I'm pregnat. I'm only 16 years old and I am scared out of my mind. I have not clue what to do. I do have support from my family friends and my bf and his family. I just have no idea what to expect. I am looking forward to finiding out what I'm having. (By the way when can you find that out?) and I have spent alot of time this weekend looking at names for the baby. I appriciate your help. Thanks

citychic92

Asked by citychic92 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't be scared honey. I'm not going to lie and tell you this is going to be easy but with good support and good information you CAN do it. I'm 20 and my husband and I are expecting are 2nd. We couldn't be more thrilled!! I got married when I was 16 and had my first at 18. If you want to PM me with all of your questions I would be glad to answer them!! :)
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• The main thing you should worry about is getting yourself good medical care. It's great that you have support. It's not going to be easy, but in the end it will be worth it. You'll be able to find out the gender of your baby when you're about 20 weeks pregnant. Take care and good luck! I was a young mom too (a long time ago). You can do this!
    lisafdoula

Answer by lisafdoula at 5:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• just take time too relax and not too stress about anything too much in the end every thing will be ok as for baby names you got lots of time too figure that out

greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You have support from friends and family which is a good thing. There are different groups on here that can help you with exactly what to expect during your pregnancy. Now is the time to learn all you can and before you know it, you will be blessed more then you can ever imagine. So for right now try and relax maybe get some pregnancy books, and infant care and this will help you prepare for what to expect. Please keep us all posted....
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am glad you have the support of those around you. this will help a lot. okay about finding out what it is.. eighteen weeks is the earlest. but for best results wait till twenty weeks
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 6:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009