Nuby Natural Touch Bottles

I know they are new but has anyone tried they yet? and if so did they work for you. Did you LO take them ok. I have to supplement after I bf my dd with formula and I was wanting something that wouldnt confuse her. I like these and wanted to know how they work for other moms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just bought one today although I really don't plan to use it alot since he is about ready for a sippy cup. He took some watered down juice in it today but he seemed to be letting a lot leak out of his mouth. It just looked so interesting at babies r us that I thought I would give it a try. I love Nuby sippy cups so I figured this would be good since it has a wide based nipple that looks a lot like the real thing.
    Mommy3girls1boy

Answer by Mommy3girls1boy at 7:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009