18wks with pinkish brownish discharge

I was just wondering if this was normal. I had 3 kids already and never had it with them. I had a little cramping but has now gone away

NAVA_MAMA

Asked by NAVA_MAMA at 5:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had an exam today where they checked your cervix, which i doubt since youre 18 weeks, then you may be bleeding from that. Or if you've just had sex. However, if not, then my advice would be to contact your doctor immediately. Though some women bleed and have periods, bleeding is usually not normal during pregnancy. So you need to call your doctor. If you are not able to get ahold of your doctor, you can call labor and delivery at the hospital and explain your situation. Good luck!
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 6:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• thanks stampmama. i go to my doc tomorrow for my first appt. so i have not got checked yet and i didnt have sex today yesterday or for a few days it is not blood its a pinkish brownish color.
    NAVA_MAMA

Answer by NAVA_MAMA at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Nava Mama, How long has this been going on? I had that with my fourth pregnancy. It turned out to be a gestational molar pregnancy. Please bring this up with your doctor. DON'T FORGET.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Blood can be that color. Pink if its really light blood and brown if its been sitting a long time. Bring it up with your doctor.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 10:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2009