where do i paste a background code to put it on my page

background paste? where? how? i haebfetti and i want a background from there to my cafemom page. how?

mimimosley

Asked by mimimosley at 2:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You don't need a code. There is a profile link under your pic on your homepage. click that and there is a button that says "Advanced profile customization" click the link to add your own bg and you can upload a pic from your files. A good place to look for background is photobucket.com. Upload your background pic and then you can pic the size of it and have it repeat to cover your whole page. Also, you can customise colors of font, etc.. to match. If you need any more help, contact me.
    nicegirl90247

Answer by nicegirl90247 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2008