Are these teething symptoms...

I can read all the websites I want, but when it comes down to it..I'd rather ask other mother's! My 7 1/2 month old son is acting VERY different today. He started the morning ok..was a bit stubborn about going to sleep for his first nap, but he did. After that he was very whiny off and on, more then ever before...and refused to nap this afternoon, even in his car seat..he never fell asleep. When in the car all he did was cry, while kind of dosing off..but he'd wake like something was bugging him. When we got home he seemed ok...but again bed time at 6 as usual and he didn't want to go to sleep, he fought it harder then usual. I'm just wondering if this is a symptom of teeth coming soon, I can't seem to find anything else wrong with him..no other teething symptoms. And no fever, doesn't seem to be getting sick either. Any Idea if this is a sign of teething?? or something...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could be normally teething signs are fussiness, swollen gums, drooling,
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• try giving him at little infants tylenol and some infants oralgel on his gums and see if that helps
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2009