How can I find playdates for my daughters?

Being a mom is becoming a pretty lonely trip...I mean ...I talk to my daughter But I dont understand her responses...maybe she needs another kid to talk to and I need another mom to talk to...any websites where I can contact other interested mothers?...I am located ina small town in South Jersey that wont make it easy.

feelingthekicks

Asked by feelingthekicks at 6:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am in South Jersey too and I belong to some yahoo groups which gives a great chance to chat with other moms close to me and plan playdates. You can try meetup.com to see if there are any active groups in your area too.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 6:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Have you tried looking on here for a group that is for your area? Also you can try starting your own group for your local moms.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am also part of meetup.com. It is great and been very helpful to giving my son and I some much needed interaction.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Check your local houses of worship. Many have drop in playgroups. Also, check to see if your Early Intervention has a playgroup (some do and some don't).
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 7:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009