Interesting Conversation

Neil Cavuto interviewed Robin Leach on the Fox Business Network and Leach defined Obama as a socialist and he gave his reasons for his belief. Thoughts?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/04/18/robin-leach-obama-socialist-he-whipping-racial-war-and-economic-divid

annabarred

Asked by annabarred at 12:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's interesting that a U.K. born, now American citizen, can see what some American born citizens can't. It's the same for Fox's Stuart Varney, who is also from the U.K. No matter who says it, the policies of the president have been tried in other countries and failed. Yet, he still wants to take us in that direction.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Robin Leach is right, Obama is a socialist, but some of us already knew that..

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Obama is NOT a centrist. He IS a horrible leader for this nation and WE do deserve BETTER.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• ^^she's been nuts for the last several screen names.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• I see nothing new in that article that isn't put forth by many other conservative pundits. The race war is a little unique though.

All in all, I look at Robin Leach the same way I do liberal celebrities; they're certainly entitled to their opinion but it doesn't drive my decisions at all.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 12:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• As Natesmom stated, some of already knew that he was a socialist. Personally, I think socialists should be told to move to a socialist country (if they prefer to live as a poor and regulated drone), and banned entirely from running for office in the US. Our constitution demands that our leader be willing and able to uphold and defend it, and no socialist is capable of fulfilling that task ~ by their very nature. The two are incompatible and should have a much higher separation than religion from US government.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• I'm just going to be honest, I don't know really what Obama is. He's very confusing, and it's not like he acts alone, he doesn't have all the power. I almost feel as if he's just going along with the grand ol plan to destroy America.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• I am with Natesmom, and we always knew Obama was a socialist, and he also a racist. In fact I do believe since Obama has come into term, racism has gotten worse, IMO.
    Anonymous

• "going crazy"....IGA

I see she finally admitted she is going crazy! :)

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• I agree with Brawnwyn. He is entitled to his opinion which is nothing new and he is a celebrety and so always going to be looking to put his name out in front of the public.

Boring. Not your post just celebs and their politics sih.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2012