My baby has been sick for 5 days and ideas?

Im starting to freak out here, my kids are never sick for more than a day or two. We are on day 5 of my 10 month old being sick. He has been projectile vomiting. He is not running a fever. The dr. said it was viral, like the intestinal flu, but I thought it would have been over by now, and I thought someone else in the family would have gottin sick by now too.

scrappymomma

Asked by scrappymomma at 6:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• i would go to the er or something he might need to be put on a drip and get a shot to help the vomiting.. gl hun i hope the lil price feels better soon!
    Anonymous

• My daughter had the stomach flu Monday-Friday this past week. It's a nasty bug. No one else caught it, either.
    Anonymous

• he can get dehydrated, i say take him to hospital........not good if, he is not keeping anything down, better safe than sorry i say, listen to your gut its usually right, take him in, just to be safe, let me know? how the baby is doing? thanks, mona
    chilimidos62

Answer by chilimidos62 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My kids had the vomit/diarrhea bug for 6 full days (only one day of vomiting) and was fine on the 7th. A week later my other son is showing symptoms. Just tough it out another couple days. It's going around. Keep baby hydrated!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Sounds like the stomach flu that everyone is getting. My one son had it for three days but my other son had it for 8. As the previous poster said, just keep the baby hydrated. It will pass eventually.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 7:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009