Did I cheat on him?

OKAY, SO 2 WEEKS AFTER MY C-SECTION I HAD TO GO SHOPPING. MY HUSBAND, ME, AND ALL THE KIDS WENT TO THE STORE. THE KIDS FELL ASLEEP ON THE WAY, SOMY HUSBAND TOLD ME TO GO IN ALONE CAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO GO IN. THE MAIN REASON FOR GOING SHOPPING WAS WE WERE OUT OF DOG FOOD, SO I HAD TO GET SOME. I PICKED UP THE 50 LBS. BAG AND FELT A SHARP PAIN AROUND MY INCISION. I PUT IT IN THE CART AND CONTINUED SHOPPING, GETTING SOME GROCERIES, DIAPERS, ETC. WHILE IN THE STORE I RAN INTO MY HUBBY'S EX'S EX BOYFRIEND AND SAID HI. WHEN I GOT OUT TO THE CAR MY HUSBAND LOOKED UPSET, I TOLD HIM I HURT MYSELF, BUT HE WOULD NOT HELP ME PUT THE STUFF IN THE CAR, SO I PICKED UP THE DOG FOOD AGAIN. OUCH!!! I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG AND HE SAID HE WAS MAD BECAUSE I TOOK SO LONG, AND WANTED TO KNOW WHY. I TOLD HIM AGAIN I HURT MYSELF PICKING UP THE DOG FOOD SO IT HURT TO WALK, SO I WAS MOVING SLOW, AND I TOLD HIM I RAN INTO THAT GUY. (CONTINUED)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• HE INSISTED I MUST HAVE GONE INTO THE BATHROOM AND HAD SEX WITH THE GUY. AND ANYBODY THAT HEARD THIS STORY WOULD AGREE. tHE GUY HAD HIS KID WITH HIM, AND NOT LIKE WE EVEN REALLY TALKED. I SAID HI, ONE WORD! AND I WAS ONLY N THE STORE FOR LIKE 45 MIN.
    SO DO YOU AGREE WITH MY HUSBAND?
    Anonymous

• BY THE WAY I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON HIM, BUT HE ALWAYS ACCUSES ME OF DOING IT.
    Anonymous

• Crazy. So far it's crazy. Your husband should be helping you and not be bugged by any other guy just after you've had a baby.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Hell No! I don't agree with him. HE has a JEALOUSY problem...A RIDICULOUS one at that!
    Does he always accuse of crazy things?
    Anonymous

• I'm confused. He's your hubby's ex-boyfriend???
    Anonymous

• That's stupid! I'd tell him to QUIT completely or you'll leave..and stand by your word!
    Anonymous

• Your husband was wrong.

Answer by gemgem at 6:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No the husband ex girlfriends ex. Confusing . lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• HAHAHA.... NO IT WAS HIS EX GIRLFRIENDS EXBOYFRIEND. AND YES HE IS CONSTANTLY ACCUSING ME OF LYING AND CHEATING. I HAVE NEVER CHEATED, BUT HE HAS.
    Anonymous

• You know the store will get someone to help you lift heavy stuff, right? AND take it out of the cart and into the car for you for free. If you could even have sex 2 weeks after a c section then you are a better woman than me. Hubby has some issues. I'd tell hubby not to accuse me of anything or I'll go out and do it bc he accused me of it. Men are so insecure. Why would he even think you need someone else? You obviously like being with him or you wouldn't keep having his children.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009