im confused

I am so confused. I got my period on the 28th of last month. my cycle is 29 days. so i counted it out the 28th being day one.. and i come out with the 25th being day 29.. im not sure if im doing my math wrong. so i went onto a cycle predictor online and it says ill get my period on the 26th.. but when i do the math its a thirty day cycle. can someone please help me??? i didnt get my period today... so im wondering.. hoping... but if my math sucks then im probably wrong... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You're thinking too much about this. Relax. You can make your period early/late from stress. Chill out. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• day 29 is the last day before you would start your period. what you are thinking of as "day 30" is actually Day 1 of the next cycle.
    Anonymous