• In the Spotlight:

What can I do so that I dont always feel this way

ok here's the deal I have two friends (married couple) that I dont see very often but when I do have contact with them I cant help but feel annoyed by everything they do or say, I'm not very close too these friends but I do talk with them once in awhile and go out with them once every couple of months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• find new friends. Cut them loose. They are toxic and negative and will dampen your spirit.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't completely understand. It depends on what they are doing that annoys you. Are they lousy wives and you don't like seeing that side of them or do they talk about how happy they are and you get annoyed because you may be a bit jealous? You need to find out why you get annoyed. If you want to go into further detail maybe I can help.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 2:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• There is a couple that hubby and I used to hang out with like this. Due to differing work schedules and priorities we stopped hanging out and we are totally fine with that. I don't think there is anything you can do to stop feeling the way you do. I just wouldn't make plans with them anymore. Going out with someone every couple of months that annoys me does not sound like a good time and not worth it to me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• just dont hang out with them simple.
    Anonymous