Does It Bother You?!?!

Are you annoyed when you see an extremely overweight, or obese person going through the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant; or sitting and eating a large meal at a restaurant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO. Its none of my business and it isnt my body.

Answer by gemgem at 6:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no if they are eating their food-its not putting any weight on me.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'm not annoyed, I just feel sorry for them and what annoys me are the comments other people make about them.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i agree w/ gemgem. also why even look at them? do u like it when ppl stare at u
    Anonymous

• No...It's just as unhealthy for a SKINNY person as it is for an obese person.
    Fast Food is UNHEALTHY regardless and it DOES affect you even if you are not fat.
    Anonymous

• No...that would be so judgmental. I have a friend that makes fun of fat people and it makes me so angry ! I've walked away from her when she's acted like that.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• NO! Because I don't know all the factors that have contributed to their weight. And no I am not obese myself, but I do have overweight people in my family and would not appreciate foul looks at them. And yes, most of the time people can read your face when you are disgusted, annoyed, mad, or even happy. Even if you are attempting to hide it. I once blew up at a friend because she laughed at a lady who happened to have a beard. It was so rude!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• As an over weight person I have to say people stare at me all the time when I eat. Even when i am eating an apple. It's like they are saying you are fat you should not eat anything. It makes me feel like crap. If it bothers you to watch an over weight person eat fast food then you need to get over it. You need to look at your self and not judge other people for the choices they make.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• no.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No, I only get annoyed when they complain about their weight and the problem of not being able to lose it. Then continue to watch them overeat and not do any type of physical movement. But in general I don't have a problem at all with overweight people.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2009