Are you annoyed when you see mother's on here asking if drug's are ok to use while breastfeeding and pregnant?

I come on here, almost every day for about half an hour or less..while my baby is sleeping. I come across the same question a lot..what can happen if I smoke pot while I'm breastfeeding..or while I'm pregnant. Does anyone else find this to be a VERY annoying question..does anyone really have to ask such a stupid question??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• liyoness... let me ask you this question- If, heaven forbid, complications were arising with the birth of your child. It just isn't progressing and say, he is having trouble breathing. You refuse pitocin- fine. So when it gets dangerous and they have to do a C section to remove the baby- are you gonna just go balls to the wall no drugs and let them slice you up with numb you??????

ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ya. thats really annoying. i think they that should know as adults that thats not healthy for them or the baby.
    Anonymous

• I dont find it annoying I find it wrong to even ask or think its Ok to do. Personally if I knew who they were Id turn them in.
    Anonymous

• I asked Cafe mom why they allow those sort's of questions..they don't remove those at all. But I told a lady off for it, and they took it off. I guess I could have been nicer, but she said that all it would do is " make the baby sleepy" I just couldn't hold back telling her that her brain was asleep LOL.
    Anonymous

• Maybe those folks should call their doctors! Oh wait, they can't! But I guess they have no where to go so we're stuck answering the obvious. Why have kids if you wanna smoke dope all day?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• im ith annonomous above. if i knew who they were id turn them in. but they keeo themselves annonomous probably because they know its dumb.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Is it okay to smoke meth? Just kidding. I have not seen those questions yet. But I agree it would be a stupid one. I think they know they just are looking for an okay from others OR trying to get a rise out of others.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I just wonder if Cafe mom knows who they are...I just don't agree with them coming on this site to look for reassurance to smoke drug's while caring for a baby in they're stomachs or not. I think those people should be removed from here.

Anonymous

• NO, I don't assume that everyone has had the privilage of my education. If someone asks the question, I assume they don't know and answer accordingly. It is better to be honest and answer it straight then be a smart alec and risk alienating a young mom and potentially harming a baby. But that is just me.
    Anonymous

• I think they're a joke and are asked for pure drama value. I think they do it to get a rise out of all of us. Any decent mother wouldn't ask such ridiculous questions regarding doing drugs during pregancy and while breast feeding.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009