Is anyone involed with the following Biz?Home Survey WorkersCash CreationsMakeMoneyTakingSurveys (MMTS)

I am curious if anyone out there has any success??

thanks

Buffy61

Asked by Buffy61 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there. I have tried so many survery companies and they are all duds! Most of them only give you 25 cents for each email read and then you have to have at least 40 made before they send you a check. it's not worth it. I finally found a company that i am making money with; DiamondCreek Candles. The comissions are great and its free to sign up. I included the info below; if you are interested let me know and I'll get you started right away.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php

Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• They are not worth your time. A friend of mine belongs to many organizations and spends 30 hours of her week completing surveys and offers. Her computer has crashed and been hijacked a couple of times. She gets calls non stop from telemarketers and her junk mail has tripled. She has averaged about 200 per month. She could have worked 15 hours a week at Target after he husband got home and made more money in a month.
    Anonymous

• I have to admit, I tried one. It was such a waste of my time. I got nothing but spam. But then again, I wouldn't verify my address or anything after I found out what it was all about. It is nothing but a way of gathering your personal information. Don't do it.
    Anonymous

• No, I do know someone who is doing pretty well with cashcrate. I do a different biz and have been with them for 3 years. I made over $18,000 part-time. There are many companies that can teach you to work at home, but it is important to find one that will pay you residual income.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• What do you do?
    lisakay32

Answer by lisakay32 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No, never used them. My #1 rule is not to pay money for any work at home jobs. You can read my list at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2009