how do i get those orange sand stain off of my 4 year olds white teeball pants? the instructions say not to use bleach.

dylanfly

Asked by dylanfly at 7:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• White vinegar is a good bleach alternative for getting out yellow under arm stains.. It might work on those stains as well.
    8oz of white vinegar to 1 gallon of warm water and let soak then rinse in cold water is what i do to get those stains out of my shirts.
    3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 7:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I found an eco-friendly bleach alternative colled Oxo-brite. It's better than Oxy Clean. You can soak his teeball pants in a solution for up to 6 hours and it will take out just about any stain (except permanent marker). It's usually found in the organic aisle with the organic cleaners.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• any stain remover should work
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 7:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I use OxyClean Baby and its awsome. Takes ANYTHING out. Good luck
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You are going to think I am crazy but for those and grass stains lye soap is the best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Shout spray works GREAT! I used the generics and just do not hold up for me on this one.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009