Is there a video where I can watch how to prepare the liquid concentrated ready-made formula?

I just want to know if I am preparing the ready made formula the right way. If there is a website where it shows a video of how to prepare it that would be fine. Just give me the website address.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use it everyday. I can tell you. Wash can top with warm or hot soapy water, or a clean cloth. Dry with paper towel ( no bacteria on them) a cloth could carry bacteria. Then you open with a juice punch because that pours better then a can opener opening does. You punch one hole on one end then another on the other side, same as a can of apple juice. Then you pour half and half..so if you want to make 6 oz's you pour 3 concentrate and 3 sterilized water. DO NOT add hot water, must be room temperature or you can curdle the formula. Then you cover the can and put it in the fridge after opening. It's good for 48 hrs. That's all you do.
    Anonymous

• yepper, Nestle has one on they're website.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't it come with instructions?

I'm not trying to be funny or snarky, but....
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, the can has instructions on it, but do not understand it very well. I just wanted to make sure what I am doing is the right way. The instructions on the can is not very clear to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009