Hippies in Berkeley pushing out Marines recruitment center

funny video that reminded me of some cafemoms!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG! That was HYSTERICAL! I especially LOVE the girl that said if we got rid of the police there would be no more crime....AND when he said "If only there was a group of people to defend your right to free speech" That poor girl looked so confused! Stupid people....lol

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• thats funny, ya know if someone wants to be anti-war I respect that, but they should at least read a book or something and make sure they know they're trying to shut down people who defend their right to run their mouths and be disrespectful to people who fight for their freedom.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Loved it! LMAO... I agree with smnice.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• makes you wonder why these people have the right to vote!?? maybe we should set up a kissing booth for the next presidential election!!!
    Anonymous

• Because of the Marines these half wits have the freedom to be as stupid as they are and protest like the morons they are. So funny.
    Anonymous

• Thank the military for your free speech. GO MARINES!!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Every time one of those code pink idiots opens their mouth, the audience loses 50 more brain cells.
    Anonymous

• Yep when I see people like that I swear I'm losing brain cells. I will thank my parents, husband, grandfather and other friends for giving these people the right to be speak like morons.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Bunch of stupid f***s! Wonder how loud they'd scream for the marines to come bail their sorry butts out if they were attacked by some foreign force?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• haha i saw this when it originally aired. the dailiy show corespondent was a marine before getting on the show. i cant believe how calm he stays. ppl who can laugh off stupid look so smart!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2009