Can you get pregnant 2 days before period?

I had unprotected sex 2 days before i started a period. the only reason why i think i started was because of intercourse. a week later i started becoming nauseous then a couple days later i was tired. those are the only two signs i have . i have had this happened before and the doctor did not know why i was having these symptoms. has anyone else have these issues too?

Monkeychick

Asked by Monkeychick at 6:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible it all depends on when you ovulate. I would think if you have had these symptoms before and weren't pregnant then you probably aren't.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• You can get pregnant anytime you are not actively taking bc and have unprotected sex. Even on your period is possible - unless you are on bc the other 3 weeks (the 4 week of pills are dummy pills).
    You body typically releases an egg at a given time each month, but it's not completely uncommon for an egg to be release off-schedule.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Did you have a normal period right after having sex?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• If the bleeding was when you were normally expecting your period, and it came, I would doubt you are pregnant. It isn't impossible, but it isn't likely.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• If this happens to you often, it is likely that you aren't pregnant, but it still is a possibility depending on when you ovulate. I however wouldn't worry since you say this has happened before.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• i always get these symptoms about a 10-12 days after my period. It means ovulation is coming. I know because my cramps are more servere and i get more nauseated than i do when i am on my period. maybe you are ovulating or are about to
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2012