28 weeks and...

I'm 28 weeks. Should I be feeling my baby move pretty much all day or only every now and then? I know to do the kick counts but I thought I remembered feeling more movement at this point with my first pregnancy.

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• towards the end you'll still feel movement but not as much because the baby has less room to move around.
    Anonymous

• im 28 wks w my 3rd and i dont feel her near as much as my other 2.. every pregnancy is different. and i think we start our kick counts like next wk or 30 i think...atleast my dr hasnt told me to start doing mine yet..when are you due? im april 17th
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am 28 wks as well, and I don't feel her all day. It is sporadic. Throughout the day. Sometimes not at night at all. I think you're ok!!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009