chrysler coupon $750

Where can i find the coupon for dodge caravan or chrysler t&c mini vans for $ 750, I heard some one found them here

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Shopping

• I've not heard of this, but if someone finds this, let me know!!

Answer by Bethsunshine at 5:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• how u get a coupon unit

• I called Chrysler HQ and asked about a Chrysler/CafeMom promotion. I was told there is such a promotion requiring: (1)Must register as CafeMom member by Monday, June 23rd, (2)Somewhere on CafeMom site, click on banner/ad for said Chrysler promotion; Offer/Registration screen will appear; must fill out and then print out electronic certificate, and (3)Redeem certificate at participating Chrysler dealer by Monday, June 30th for $750.

I have not yet found banner ad on CafeMom, so please inform others and post location, if anyone does come across the banner ad for Chrysler. Thanks!

Answer by tx1babe at 7:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I obtained the $750 certificate from C/D. Here's how:
    (1) You must disable your "Adblock Plus" or other similar "pop-up/spam protection software. I use Mozilla Firefox for my isp, and I clicked on an "ABP" red octangular icon on my toolbar. I selected from the drop down choices, "Disable on". This allowed pop-up ads to appear. I believe the ads are random, and finally a minivan slowly appeared in a pop-up on one of the "Group" sites.
    (2)Upon clicking on, a registration screen appeared. After completing, a message informed me that a certif # for the rebate would be emailed to me.
    (3) Soon, an email from C/D arrived with a certif # to be printed, and presented to your C/D dealer for $750 towards a 2008 C/D van.
    (4)Retail delivery must occur between June 1-July 31 and this can be combined with other incentive offers.
    (5) Don't forget to re-apply your pop-up blocker protection if desired.

Answer by tx1babe at 3:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am a new member here and was told I could get the rebate here - is anyone a member prior to June 23 that would be willing to obtain a certificate for me? Please let me know at I would be MOST greatful!

Answer by jelliepair at 11:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have been refreshing the page in the group section and there is no sign of a rebate. Is this a pop up or a rotating banner? Any help on where to find it????

Answer by momworkfromhome at 5:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I am desperate to find this rebate - anyoneknow if it is a banner ad or an actual pop up?

Answer by jelliepair at 10:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2008