Have you ever felt like this?? lol

ok.so i was at the mall with my bf...and i kept seeing babys everyywhere.they were soo cute..i started getting sad because i wanted to have my baby already!(2mths.prego) i was so depressed lol. i kept thinking the whole time on how my babys gonna look .. and i just wanted to hold my baby already in my hands and make her/him fall asleep... =/

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy is definitely a way to test your patience levels. Especially as you get closer to your due date, you can't keep your mind off what it'll be like to hold your blessing in your arms.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 2:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• sure...i felt like that sometimes during my pregnancy...but don't worry...you're gonna enjoy the pregnancy!! Just knowing that ur baby is with u at all times and feeling it move will bring such a smile 2 ur face!! I MISS BEING PREGNANT!! ..lol...BEST OF LUCK!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 2:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• The last couple of months are always the hardest, especially if you're like me and spent the last 2 months in constant pain and in and out of the hospital. Hang in there, just use this time to try and get all the rest you can, because you sure won't be getting any after the baby is born.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Yes. it's really fun nesting and planning and dreaming...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I swear my arms ACHED to hold my baby while I was pregnant with my daughter, I just could not wait. This time....I'm praying it stays as long as possible! lol, chasing a two year old and a newborn...what was I thinking lol
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2008