Good or Bad?

I've gotten my 2 yr old boy into watching "scary" pop ups videos. He LOVES them. I don't let him watch scary movies or shows just though pop up videos his in love with. My mother said told me I've screwed him up. Good or bad that he isnt scared of things like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You have to know as a mother you will be responsible for everything in this life that goes wrong..you do know that already?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• a boy that likes scary things is normal. As for the first poster. Get a grip. This won't screw up a child and make him do bad things in the future. So if your child went out and killed or raped someone that must mean it's all your fault meooma. Let's start blaming all the killers parents on what their child did and lock them up since, like you said it's their fault and responsibility
    Anonymous

• Between 1-2 doesn't seem quite appropriate for that age. Sometimes it might not bother them immediately but come back to bother them later on.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2012