what is wrong with me?

I'm 46 yrs not going through menopause,had a tubal ligation 11 yrs, have not had a period in almost 3 mos,always have one, bloated, had kids before,took a cheap pregnant test neg. has this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• It sounds as if you may be entering menopause. I don't recognize the bloated symptom, but lack of periods is one sign. It would be a good idea to see your gyn and get checked out to rule out something else and to set your mind at rest.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes but only for 1 month of no period, but the bloating all of the time well it seems all of the time...LOL I get gassy so easily I hate that. But I do believe we are getting there with our age I am 45. and I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. It is part of being a woman and yes we are almost there to menopause. Are you still seeing your gyno regurlarly??? If not you need to just to make sure you are ok. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• You need to re-evaluate that "not in menopause" statement.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2009