Hairy beasts?

What is the longest you have gone without shaving your legs? Underarms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't shave my underarms for years. I stopped from the age of 17 until I was almost 20.

My legs? probably about a month. I really hate that feeling of hair rubbing against my pants though . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• HAHA! i just shaved my legs yesterday for the first time in a couple months! don't hate, tho...i'm cherokee indian, and not hairy..just a few strays here and there..they were almost an inch long, tho! lmao (seriously, you'd never know it had been at least 6 wks)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• underarms maybe three days. i try to do them at least every other day if not every day. my legs - that's a whole nother story. i let them go for a long time somtimes. i'd say maybe 3 weeks is the longest. i'm just guessing i don't really know for sure.
    beward79

Answer by beward79 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I had gone 3 years for both before! I know, I got all kinds os flack from my sister and dad. But my husband didn't mind (now ex). He actually told me not to shave because he hated the stubble, but the longer hairs were softer. Hahahahahahahaha.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 8:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Underarms every night, legs - in the summer every night, in the winter once a week.

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• one week in winter.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Weekly - I'm lucky 'cause I don't really get a lot of hair. In the winter, I can go about 2 weeks for the legs, but I still do the pits every week.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I shave my legs and pits everyday, I cant help it. I just hate the feeling of prickly/hairy legs. All my girlfriends make fun of me, they think its so silly. My husband appreciates it though : )
    ChelseaJoan

Answer by ChelseaJoan at 8:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• When I was single I shaved my underarms every couple of days. I was so busy being a single working mom I'd shave my legs when I needed a weed eater. I hated wearing shorts and always fingured no shorts, no sex, why bother. Now I can't stand the hair and shave every couple of days.

LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 8:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• When I read the title of your thread, I thought you were calling me personally!! I keep my armpits shaved, but my legs . . whoa!! Sometimes they go for months, currently they are very hairy, but I am waiting for dh to buy new blades, so it not all my fault this time . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2009