Why...........

How come when you ask a question it doesn't have a "Use full editor" option?
I notice sometimes when people complain about a person asking a question to use "spell check" if they spell bad. How are they suppose to use spell check if there is no option when asking a question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• True. At least there is a character counter. When I type an answer and it says to limit the number of characters I never know how much I have to delete, and every time I load a page it takes a while on this computer, so deleting a few characters, finding that that is still not enough, and having to delete more, gets tedious.

Answer by Bmat at 8:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• They need to add a character counter to the replies and a full editor to the Questions.
    Anonymous

• That is true but when I don't know how to spell a word I just spell it the best way and go with it.
    You might want to ask the CM team this question in case they over look this one :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• They need to have that option. So many women complain about that. It is like the biggest pet peeve on here.Cafe mom, change this and incorporate it into the answer mode.
    Anonymous

• I answered this in the CM section, but will again.
    CM said the spell check is only available with full editor, not separately, and they don't want to make that an option, since the focus is on the question, not the spelling or grammar.
    Oh, what they don't realize how many problems the spelling and grammar cause!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009