Wish me luck!

I've been TTC for 19 months now, this is the first time I've been late since I've been keeping track of my cycles and I'm a week and 2 days late! I'm so excited/nervous to be testing but I'm going to do it before I go to work in the morning. I took a test 4 days ago I'm hoping it was just early : ( If I get another negative tomorrow I know I'll be upset because Its so hard to not get your hopes up when you've been TTC for so long! anyhow thanks for reading. : )

d.wooldridge

Asked by d.wooldridge at 10:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Good Luck! Don't get discouraged if your not, it took me 3 years! So hang in there and let us know the outcome!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• baby dust

iwicked

Answer by iwicked at 10:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Good luck hon!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• I'm so excited for you!
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Good Luck!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 11:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2012

• Well, I tested again today and got yet another BFN. Still No AF though, so I'm hoping I still have a chance (although I know I'm most likely wishful thinking)
    TTC is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life After trying for so long maybe I'll give up if it happens perfect. if not at least every month I'm not feeling like this!
    d.wooldridge

Comment by d.wooldridge (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2012