Misscariage? Please Help me out.

My Husband and I were TTC. Well I'm fairly sure we did. I took a HPT and there was a very faint positive. Well i was two days late for my period. And that night i was laying on the bed with my little cousin Auburn and talking to my Husband. When my other little cousin Parker pushed his brother Preston on me and he elbowed me very hard in the tummy and fell on me. A few short minutes later i started to get horrible cramps and lower back pain that had me in tears. Then i started gushing out blood. Could i have had a misscariage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know but you should call your dr!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• more than likely the egg was fertilized but did not attach to your uterus so you weren't actually pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD GO TO THE E.R OR IF YOU HAVE A OBGYN CALL THEM AND ASK JUST TO MAKE SURE BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE SO I COULDT TELL YOU SORRY
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• It is possible. But normal miscarraiges are not usually due to an injury like that. Baby is pretty darn cushioned. SO if you are gushing blood, go to the ER.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2009