Misscariage?

My Husband and I were TTC. Well I'm fairly sure we did. I took a HPT and there was a very faint positive. Well i was two days late for my period. And that night i was laying on the bed with my little cousin Auburn and talking to my Husband. When my other little cousin Parker pushed his brother Preston on me and he elbowed me very hard in the tummy and fell on me. A few short minutes later i started to get horrible cramps and lower back pain that had me in tears. Then i started gushing out blood. Could i have had a misscariage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you just asked this... answered in your previous question.
    Anonymous

• If you had gotten a positive and now you are getting negatives then I would say you probably did have a miscarriage. I have heard of several women bleeding pretty heavily early on and still having healthy pregnancies though, so I would take another test if I were you and see if it is still positive. If you get a negative result, you need to call your OB and let them know what happened. They may want to check and make sure your cervix closes back up and there is nothing left inside of you. Good luck.
    Anonymous