please help cont.

I also take supplements to produce more milk but Im scared I will run out and I don['t want to give her formula if I don't have to.

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 8:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No giving her more cereal...that will cause a real supply problem. For now, this is "Perceived Milk Insufficiency." Also known as Mom needs a boost of confidence. If you're changing enough dipes, you're doing FINE. Never mind how she acts. It's utterly unimportant.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• well thats difficult. you should give her more cereal even if you dont like to. that will help fill her up alot. and itll make life easier for you. other than that im not sure
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Just continue your prenatal vitamin, eat healthy, drink lots of water, sleep, and DRINK A BEER. Yes, it helps to produce milk. I am not sure why, but it does.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009