womens private area question need help ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you do about the hair all over your vagina i cant stand it do i get it waxed or shave im scared to shave i dont want to cut myself please i have a living forest down there my husband likes it idk why but its disgusting to me help so hairy i cant handle it tmi im sorry but its got to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• shave it but be careful
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i shave mine someone told me you can use nair for sensitive skin ive never tried it
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• What is tmi?
    I have the same problem with the living forest. lol. I have tried to shave it but can never get em all, I have a problem with getting a bad razor burn and ingrown hairs if I shave the big patch. So I hope we find out some good answers on here. lol.
    Anonymous

• If he likes it don't worry. Just trim with scissors. Or have him shave it for you.:)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• ...how old are you ? You think it is disgusting but have never done anything about it ? ... Shaving isn't really that scary - just be careful and you will be fine, Waxing hurts like hell. If you just don't like that it is a "living forest " - just trim it. Simple and pain free.
    Anonymous

• Maybe he just likes the 70's look...lol

This is what I do I get a small tooth comb and some hair scissors and kind of comb some hair on the comb and leave the comb there and just start trimming the part away from your skin, you are not getting a shave so you will not have to worry about razor bumps or itches just a really short trim but alittle hair there and walah you are done just becareful I do this over the toilet then when I am done I take my shower. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• you could just shave the top and leave the lips hairy lol sry sounds gross. so its not liek a lil girl lol. and you can also trim it too with scissors or buzz clippers. use women's 3 blade razors. you can shave ur legs first then use it for bikini area so it isnt so sharp. and if you have a lot of hair...it will be smooth and you wont cut urself. good luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I have ALWAYS gotten razor bumps, until I started using a product from the local sex shop. It's called Coochie. They have shaving cream and after shave spray. It works sooo well. I am one of those people with MUCH too sensitive skin. This is the first thing I have tried that makes shaving less painful. I also don't wear panties or pants to bed for the first 2-3 nights after shaving so that the friction isn't there, cause that is part of what causes ingrown hairs. GL!!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• If you use a bikini-area trimmer, like shears for the head, but smaller, that should work to keep the forest in line.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Wax it! It is worth it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2009