Do horses have foreskins?

I know this is by far one of the weirdest questions I've asked, but it was brought up in conversation and now I'm curious. =S.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Pets

• My husband said yes.
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• yes, and so do whales!!! Onassis used them to cover the bar stools on his yacht
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Ok, gotta ask. How in the world did this come up in conversation. Oh by the way dear, pass the stew and did you know the "jones" had thier horse circumsized today?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• This is a very strange question...but since you asked I am not sure but I have heard they have very huge peckers...LOL
    Anonymous

• I was in an RPG with a group of friends and we were making off-hand jokes about sex yesterday and some one said I had sex with horses. (Sick, yes I know.) but I jokingly was all, "yes, yes I do." well, today they asked me if horses had foreskin and my curiosity got the better of me. (Yes, I admit it. I'm not the most mature person in the world).
    Anonymous

• LOL. I used to play RPGs a long time ago. Doesn't it seem it always revolves around who they get you to have sex with???
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Lmao. well, it's a chatroom where we RP in and funny enough the chatroom's storyline is a Porn shop in the 80's. Where did you RPG?
    Anonymous

• yes they do. i have had horses but was young and never thought of that until now and then remember i saw a pic of a naked guy uncircumcised and thought that i how my horses dick looked like. so i came up with the answer as yes.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• LOL..all i could think is What the hell kind of question is that?! LOL i have No clue..go find a horse porn and look.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• weird, i bet they do, protective layer or something but why?????????????/ why talk about that??????? there IS horse porn, never seen it but you could see.... i also have never been around a stud horse (dangerous) so i really dont know but i bet most mammals do...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009