im so imbarresed

my daughter pulled her underwear down in the store because she was being impatient and wanted to leave i was upset i gave her a little swat ont he butt i feel a little bad do you feel this way sometimes

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD HE DOES THE SAME THING DONT WORRY YOUR NOT ALONE ALOT OF KIDS DO THIS . I DO GIVE HIM A LITTLE TAP ON HIS BUTT . BYE GOOD LUCK
    hello-blog

Answer by hello-blog at 10:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, I'd feel terrible if I did something like that to my child...
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 2:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• heck no i wouldn't feel bad for it! i mean you aren't beating her or anything, right?! if you are just giving her a warning twinge to let her know thats not cool, i think thats fine. i make my son stand in the corner if he misbehaves, even in the store, i don't care if we are in a crowded frozen foods isle, you gotta let em know that is not acceptable! and instead of spanking him, i make him stand in "the corner". you'll get dirty looks either way!
    Logansmommy81

Answer by Logansmommy81 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009