Energy boosters

What do you use to give you an energy boost ? I am a single mother - my daughter still wakes up a few times in the night then is awake for the day at 6:30. I eat a healthy breakfast, we play, I exercise then take a shower. Then I have work and then home and then school - I dont get home until 9pm. I am always sooo exhausted. Does anyone have anything besides eating well and exercise (because I do both) to boost energy ? A certain drink or food ? I am still breastfeeding so I don't think I can drink energy drinks ? Or can I ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Health

• I started drinking this energy/vitamin drink called Univera. It's derived from the Aloe plant and it was wonderful. It gave me so much energy without containing any sugar or caffeine. I stopped taking it because it was a little spendy. But, if you could afford it, look it up online and I would highly suggest it.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009