do you ever?

do you ever feel like hubby or SO isnt attracted to you anymore....if so how do you deal with it and what do you to make yourself feel better? i feel this way currently and dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• This is what I would do. Have hubby or a friend/family member watch your lil one(s) for a couple of hours. Go on a small shopping spree...even if it's just to buy one outfit that makes you feel like your old self....something that makes you feel sexy. Even if it's just a new pair of great jeans, high heels and a great top. And if you have a little extra to spend, go to the salon and just get your hair done...even a trim or a new color or highlights. Or heck, just a wash & a blow dry. Seriously. What woman doesn't feel great and refreshed after going to a salon. Then go someplace special with hubby or even just out to dinner for some alone time. We def all need that once in a while to rekindle things.

my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 9:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Or, if you reeeeeally feel like there is something there, meaning he's really lost interest in you....sit down or even just laying awake at night in bed. Talk to him about it. How UR feeling. Having kids changes everything and for some, intimacy is the last thing on one's mind after a long day of working, whether it's at an actual job or even being a SAHM. Hey, that's a lot of work too. lol

Hope this helps and I hope U feel better soon =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 9:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes I have felt that way before I think the first thing you should do is talk to your husband and let him know how your feeling maybe he needs to work on telling you how beautiful you are or doing little things to make you feel beautiful .... but all in all honey beauty comes from within .... ; )
    sparklemaiden

Answer by sparklemaiden at 9:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Very true and I agree 100% sparklemaiden. =) Even a simple loving affection will help from hubby. I only meant from my above posts that it's a nice "pick me up" for myself when I'm feeling really down. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 10:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• best thing to do is to start up date nights. you can go to parks together, dinner, ice skating, window shopping. anything for a couple hrs a wk every week. that keeps the spark alive and true beauty come from within. so when the love is fueled so is the attraction.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I feel like this every day.. my sex is almost non exsistance.. i have ben with my husband for 13 years and married 7.. We just talked about this tonight.. he says it happens to everyone.. But it makes me feel like crap.. I
    mom2haybubnkay

Answer by mom2haybubnkay at 10:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• When I feel like that my husband and I go and get a room. Even if it's an hour or just 15 minutes away. I buy something hottttt and I let him cool me off.
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 10:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Oh yeah. But chances are it's not you. Men are very single focused. If he has a project going on or deep into some hobby or it's the playoffs, or started a new job...he can only focus on that. The best thing you can do is keep yourself busy and happy. That energy will naturally radiate to him and he'll start to take notice. The worst thing you can do is start complaining about attention. That could just make him more distant and you'll just be more frustrated.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009