Energy booster - 8 month old daughter

What do you use to give you an energy boost ? I am a single mother - my daughter still wakes up a few times in the night then is awake for the day at 6:30. I eat a healthy breakfast, we play, I exercise then take a shower. Then I have work and then home and then school - I dont get home until 9pm. I am always sooo exhausted. Does anyone have anything besides eating well and exercise (because I do both) to boost energy ? A certain drink or food ? I am still breastfeeding so I don't think I can drink energy drinks ? Or can I ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know what to tell you. You just have a really full plate. If it were me, I suppose I'd work on getting your baby to sleep through the night. That will make a world of difference!
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 10:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Are you co-sleeping? You will get more sleep that way. I just started taking ginseng and it seems t help a bit but I'm not sure about the safety of it while breastfeeding. BTW, that is awesome that you are still nursing after working and going to school! Good job, mama!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2009